The following are just a sampling of some of the educational programs and materials that Women’s League provides its sisterhoods and individual members.
- Divrei Hokhmah - Interactive mini-study units to begin meetings (self-guided)
- Days of Study - Intensive, lay-led study curricula that feature texts, leaders guides, crafts, music (self-guided)
- Etz Chayim He - A three-year adult education curriculum
- Kolot BiK’dushah - Cadre of women qualified to read Torah and/or lead services
- Mitzvah Yomit – A Mitzvah a Day: materials to encourage observance of mitzvot
- Materials for holiday celebrations
- The Hiddur Mitzvah Project - Crafts, recipes, words of wisdom, family projects, and more, all designed to enhance your observance of the Jewish holidays and shabbat.
- Women’s League Institutes - For more than 30 years, Women's League has joined forces with the faculty and graduates of the Jewish Theological Seminary (New York City), Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies (Los Angeles) and Schechter Institute (Jerusalem) to present college-level courses hosted by regions across the country. Institutes are open to the public.
- Yom Yarok: Green Day Tu B'Shevat Celebration - Study, crafts, environmental beit din (court), and games for the entire family
News & Events
Women’s League Institute Siyyum
Join us on Monday, June 3, 2013, from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm,
at the Jewish Theological Seminary.
Study Session I (11:00 am- 12:20 pm): Chancellor Arnold Eisen
Lunch: 12:30 - 1:35 (Cost of lunch: $20 per person)
Study Session II (1:45 - 3:00 pm) Dr. Maud Kozodozy, (JTS, NYU) Between Torah and Maddah: Jews and Medicine in the Middle Ages.
RSVP to Lorraine Braun, 212-870-1260 Ext. 7166 or firstname.lastname@example.org click here
Convention 2012 Proceedings Now Available
14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem
Women’s League for Conservative Judaism, Schechter Institute and the Masorti movement present the 14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem to any members of Women's League who will be in Israel on June 21. click here
Come to Israel with Women's League
October 21 to November 3, 2013 - this is a trip you do not want to miss! Click below for more information. click here
Women's League joins with the leadership of Conservative Judaism in the United States in expressing a need for more effective gun control. We also ask for your signature on a petition issued by the JCPA expressing our community’s pain and resolve to enact comprehensive reform, including meaningful legislation to limit access to assault weapons and ensure access to quality mental health care for all who need it. click here