Women's League and Sharsheret Are Offering a Free Webinar
Women’s League is delighted to announce that it is joining Sharsheret, a national not-for-profit organization supporting Jewish women and families facing breast cancer, for a FREE webinar on Wednesday evening, October 20, at 8:30 pm (EDT).
This 30-minute webinar will be a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about Sharsheret's free programs available to women and families in your community and to find out how members of your community can make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
Webinar topics will include:
- Educating your community about the issues unique to young Jewish women and families facing breast cancer
- Engaging community members through educational programs, outreach events, and seminars
- Empowering Jewish women and providing them with the tools necessary to guard their health
- Presenting innovative seminars on the impact of breast cancer on Jewish families, breast cancer genetics, and the importance of knowing your family history
- Nurturing the next generation of Jewish community leaders
To register for the webinar and login instructions, please contact Sharsheret Director of Community Engagement Rebecca Schwartz at email@example.com
or call (866) 474-2774.
We look forward to your participation.
News & Events
Convention 2012 Proceedings Now Available
14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem
Women’s League for Conservative Judaism, Schechter Institute and the Masorti movement present the 14th National Masorti Women’s Study Day in Jerusalem to any members of Women's League who will be in Israel on June 21. click here
Come to Israel with Women's League
October 21 to November 3, 2013 - this is a trip you do not want to miss! Click below for more information. click here
Women's League joins with the leadership of Conservative Judaism in the United States in expressing a need for more effective gun control. We also ask for your signature on a petition issued by the JCPA expressing our community’s pain and resolve to enact comprehensive reform, including meaningful legislation to limit access to assault weapons and ensure access to quality mental health care for all who need it. click here