The following are just a sampling of some of the educational programs and materials that Women’s League provides its sisterhoods and individual members. For a complete list of resources, please click on RESOURCES, above.
- Simchat Megillat Esther – History, texts, life in the harem
- Divrei Hokhmah – Interactive mini-study units to begin meetings (self-guided)
- Days of Study – Intensive, lay-led study curricula that feature texts, leaders guides, crafts, music (self-guided)
- Etz Chayim He – A three-year adult education curriculum
- Kolot BiK’dushah – Cadre of women qualified to read Torah and/or lead services
- Mitzvah Yomit – A Mitzvah a Day: materials to encourage observance of mitzvot
- The Hiddur Mitzvah Project – Crafts, recipes, words of wisdom, family projects, and more, all designed to enhance your observance of the Jewish holidays and Shabbat.
- Women’s League Institutes – For more than 30 years, Women’s League has joined forces with the faculty and graduates of the Jewish Theological Seminary (New York City), Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies (Los Angeles) and Schechter Institute (Jerusalem) to present college-level courses hosted by regions across the country. Institutes are open to the public.
- Yom Yarok: Green Day Tu B’Shevat Celebration – Study, crafts, environmental beit din (court), and games for the entire family